Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

I know it's late... here's my looking back highlights from 2010

I'm going to Make this a TOP TWELVE (one for each month)
Reflections on 2010:

1. January Superbowl Party at the Church
2. February My Birthday with My Boys at Home
3. March Spring Break in Niagara Great Grandma visited; The Maple Sugar bush
St. Patty's Day at home; my Nephew Aaron arrived.
4. April Awana at Bethany Church on Monday nights
Easter at Stephanie's
5. May Soccer - watching Max playing with his shadow rather than playing soccer
Learning to drive standard with Becky (laughing a lot)
6. June Lucas' SK Graduation
Spending hours in my gardens
Zoos Season Passes
7. July Canada Day with the Karanfilis' and My sistas
Winery Tours with Becky
8. August Camping with Andrea and the Boys
Camping with other moms/kids (Jodi; Monica; Sarah and Christine)
Visiting Grandma's Trailer (the boys infatuation with beer bottle caps)
9. September Steph and Cam's Labour Day Party - AWE...SOME!
Carter starting his last year of daycare with Julie.
Max starting SK; Lucas starting Grade One.
10. October Pumpkin Patch Visit with Monica and the kids.
Norfolk County Fair with Geema. (Chris' mom)
Thanksgiving at Home
Trick or Treating with Andrea, Eric and the boys over by Jack's house.
11. November Girls night for mom's birthday at Jack's
Making Over our Bedroom
Blogging & Decorating My House

12. December Organizing the Kids Gift Giveaway
Our Christmas Eve "Service" at Home
New Year's Eve at the Tolhoek's

No comments:

Search This Blog