Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

3 in 30 February - Week 4

I love being able to look back over the month and appreciate all the little things. It's bringing me back to a really good place where I live life to the fullest and enjoy the small things. Thank you 3 in 30 for that.

What are your closing comments?


1. What is your overall reaction to this month?
I enjoyed the month of February. Some really big hard decisions were made, which resulted in a huge stress release emotionally. It also really got me moving at work to finish up the one year goals I started with. I also loved feeling on top of things having the lunches done at night, it was great to start my days out this way.
2. Did you tackle the three goals you had listed in the beginning of the month?
I accomplished two out of three, and the third was deferred to March because it wasn't practical to do in the crazy for our family month of February.
3. What would you have done differently?
Not a whole lot. It really was a great month. I would have scheduled more rest times due to all the birthdays and special events.


Looking ahead:

1. What are your 3 goals for March?

a) Something that needs to be done daily (Stop, Start or Continue)

Stick to one time a day of logging on.

b) One time practical project that needs to be knocked off the 2011 list.

Organizing the Office, primarily the Library

c) Personal Creative Project

Compile file on Homeschooling Research; Continue Writing (Try Book chapter idea)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow! Logging on one time a day! That's a good one. Maybe I'll do that in the coming months. I know I waste a lot of time online, and that would really help. I look forward to seeing how you do with that.

Coming by from the 3 in 30 Challenge!

Search This Blog