Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

3 in 30 April Week Three & Four

APRIL WEEK TWO - Encouragement and Looking Ahead

Well, as you can tell, i missed last Fridays Check In I'm doing two weeks worth in this post...

  1. Something that needs to be done daily (Stop, Start or Continue)

Go for a walk, or some form of exercise each day, as I continue to drink more water. This goal has been a bit of a hit and miss,
we've had rain and I've been very unmotivated, I chose to stay in
and read...ALOT.

2.

One time practical project that needs to be knocked off the 2011 list.


Paint the Downstairs Bathroom
Again I have not done this because of the reading...

3.

Personal Creative Project

Bake bread (from scratch); Up my blogging to twice a week consistently.
I did attempt braided Easter Bread, I'm doubting it will turn out as it didn't seem to be rising properly.
I also did not up my blogging, but I plan on it.

1 comment:

Katie said...

When are we baking together? :)

Search This Blog