Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Thank You


I'm throwing this out there today.

THANK YOU!

To God and for the universe to hear.

Today I know that I am sitting on a moment.

On this very moment I feel all of my world trying to close in on me and make me grumpy, frustrated and angry.

Or...

I can be grateful, and push past what my little world is trying to give me to embrace something much better that is outside of me.

So, I'm choosing in this moment to be grateful, to NOT let frustration better me. To not be petty, or obsessive, or dramatic.

I'm going to be grateful, and I'm just going to be. I'm going to savour the sunshine, the possibilities in today, and in the hope of the salvation that found me - wretched and at the end of myself in the summer of 1989. Thank you Jesus for that day, and that in moments like these I can remember the joy of my salvation and everything changes.

Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou!

Jesus, you are so much bigger than me - thank you for finding me :)

(and Thank you mom, for telling me about Him, and for being in love with Him and letting me see it)

No comments:

Search This Blog