Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011


The 3 in 30 challenge.

I'm joining this challenge this year.

This is great. I love to plan, but one of my weaknesses is that I overload myself. By sticking to working on 3 things for the next 30 days, I believe it can be done. I can do it!


If you are new to the whole 3 in 30 challenge, be sure to check it out!

Tammara’s 3 in 30 for January

1. Stick to the meal/exercise plan which will help me lose the weight.

2. Drink eight glasses of water a day.

3. Finish 2 of my 10 Winter Goals for work.

This week has been a slippery one, but every day counts towards strengthening my commitment to myself and eventually witnessing lasting change.

How bout you? What goals do you have for yourself this month?

6 comments:

Ashley Pichea [PicheaPlace.com] said...

I like your focus on how each day builds on the previous, success and failure alike. As long as we learn from the failures, we are successful!

Teri Johnson said...

Hi, stopping by from the 3 in 30 link up. A slippery week? I understand that - I had to make a few adjustments myself. BUT, like you mentioned - we need to keep on keeping on!! Baby steps forward and be raking them down for sure helps!

Have a great next week!!

Keeping it Personal,
Teri

Tammara said...

Thanks so much, every bit of encouragement helps and boosts us forward!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm stopping by from the 3 in 30 challenge. Those are attainable goals. I know about over committing in the goal department. It was difficult for me to pick just 3 but I managed and hopefully this will help me to let go of my 'perfectionistic tendencies'.
Glad to have to on board.

Allison said...

Hey there! Stopping in from 3 in 30. Great goals for this month! Isn't it surprising how hard it is to actually drink 8 -10 glasses of water a day?! Since I'm 7 months pregnant my dr. really wants me to do this or more!! So much water! But it's good for you :) Good Luck

Undeserving Grace said...

We share the water one...and maybe I should have chose the exercise one..I need to be doing that too. I never knew drinking water could be so difficult..who knew?! Good luck w/ your goals this month!
{tara}@ undeservingrace

Search This Blog