1. Attend a school football game.
2. Visit a corn maze. Go on a hayride.
3. Take a hunters safety course and go hunting or take up archery.
4. Play in a pile of leaves.
5. Make a gravestone rubbing. Visit a historical site.
6. Tell a ghost story or Play a murder mystery game. Plan a fun filled trick with friends.
7. Write a note to a friend that is far away or write a thank you note to someone who has helped you.
8. Get your community's events list for the fall and attend an event.
9. Go pumpkin picking and then carve one.
10. Learn how to make a favorite family recipe.