Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Home Goals

Goals for My Home in 2010


1. Redo the Main Floor Bathroom – this includes stripping wallpaper, painting and minor décor updates.

2. Overhaul the Sunroom

I’m pretty sure this will be a long process over time as resources and time become available. We don’t really even have a plan yet, it could be as involved as tearing the whole thing down and starting from the concrete slab up, to just redoing the roof and painting the floor, to adding a second level deck between the sunroom and the balcony off of our kitchen (thus creating direct backyard access from our living space as currently one must either walk around the whole house or go through a breezeway, thru the garage and then thru the sunroom just to get to the backyard).

3. Reorganize the Garage. Obviously this is something I cannot even begin to think about doing until spring comes.

(I do not have a pic of our garage...and it's too cold to go take one)

4. Enjoy every room (including the “outdoor rooms”, at least every week, if not every day. This includes doing whatever it takes to make the office/library functional and organized.

(remember this pic....shudder...it's the first pic in that post)

5. Keep up a changing Seasonal Theme or a Seasonal Table.

6. Update the Boys’ Rooms and the Playroom for as little as possible.

I think I’d better stop there, I’ve got just under 12 months to make the most of in my home. J

I'm linking up to The Nester since the Home Goals linky link was my inspiration for this post as well as Melissa's goals at The Inspired Room.

How about you? Do you have any goals for your home in 2011?

No comments:

Search This Blog